Why not take on a physical challenge this year, all in the name of empowering women and girls through sport?
As a challenge event participant you will receive:
- A Women in Sport t-shirt for your race.
- A fundraising pack containing all you need to raise funds.
- Training tips and advice.
- Regular check-ins with a member of our team to support you with your training and fundraising.
- Women in Sport clappers for your supporters to help cheer you on.
Royal Parks Half Marathon
The Royal Parks Half Marathon takes place on October 14th in central London. You’ll be taking part in one of London’s most popular half marathons, which benefits from closed roads and crosses through 4 of the major London parks; Hyde Park, Green Park, St James’s Park and Kensington Gardens.
You’ll start and finish in Hyde Park and be rewarded along the route with views of Buckingham Palace, Horse Guards Parade and the Royal Albert Hall. This race has a great atmosphere and is perfect for a fast time with only a few hilly bits along the way.