In partnership with Sporting Equals, this insight pack collates research across the sector to provide information on the lives of Muslim women and girls. Through findings and case studies, this resource aims to provide context on the different cultures and backgrounds that Muslim women and girls have, as well provide advice on how sport and physical activity can provide engaging offers.
- Key data on the Muslim women and girls in the UK
- Information on values and identity in Muslim cultures
- Current sport and physical activity behaviours of Muslim women and girls
- Methods to increase participation
- Case studies and signposting to sports initiatives and useful organisations
- Developing an understanding around this topic
- As a sports deliverer, use the learnings and recommendations to make your sports offer more engaging to Muslim Women and Girls