We know that strong leadership is vital for sport. Our Women’s Sport Network brings together professionals from across business and sport who are passionate about developing women’s leadership across the sector.
Join our Women’s Sport Network today – just click here.
What’s new for members in 2016?
This year, Women in Sport is making changes to further enhance and extend the benefits of joining the Women’s Sport Network, with a focus on events and networking opportunities
The enhancements include:
- Same £60 fee for all individual members
- All our own events accredited for CPD (continuous professional development)
- Additional events from time to time throughout the year as part of your membership. (These are sometimes chargeable, but members will always attend at a discount compared to non-members)
- Invitation to attend All-Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) for Women’s Sport and Fitness events, co-chaired by Baroness Tanni Grey-Thompson and Barbara Keeley MP (Women in Sport provides all APPG secretariat support)
- Member-led events and informal social gatherings
- Membership open year-round
All members will enjoy a range of benefits including:
- Quarterly members-only e-newsletter, including regular updates on how your annual fee is supporting Women in Sport’s charitable work to transform sport for women and girls in the UK
- Access to a members-only LinkedIn networking group
- Priority access and discounts for any and all other Women in Sport chargeable events
- Negotiated member discounts for events in partnership with relevant organisations within the sector
Above all, by joining the Network, you are contributing to our charity’s work in the sector to transform sport for women and girls. To find out more about how we do this, please click here.